Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I miss my Kuya

I miss my big bro now a days. Gone are the days that we have our kulitan moments in our house because he has his own family now and he is so far away working as a seaman. Also, who would forget the days of fighting and bickering with each other with the "tiger look" on our faces? hahaha!!! Thank goodness it's over!!! peace bro... hehehe. Anyways, growing up with my siblings, I can say is something I am appreciating right now. As the youngest in our family, I am the utusan of my magaling na mga kapatid. I am so helpless and can't do anything but to obey them... I can't complain because I was afraid to both of them especially to my Kuya waaaahhh!!! But then, when he is working already, during his first travel as a seaman and came home, he bought us a Pioneer component, LG automatic washing machine and a 2 door LG ref. Wow! shopping galore... hehehe. We are very ecstatic during those days to use all those appliances... I can say that he really made the effort to help the family and make our lives much more comfortable than before. Whenever he comes home, my sister and I have $20 from him. Too bad, he can't do that to us anymore because he has his own family. I miss those days... hahaha!! Now, even he's far away we still get in touch with the happenings in our lives. Thanks to the high tech form of communication and very convenient pa, that is through email, friendster, international roaming. Thanks bro!! wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment