Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'll mishu guys!!!



Today will be my last day here at our head office, I will be deployed in Ortigas as a Consultant. I will surely miss my co-workers here whom I've been with for the past 4 months. I'll miss our late morning breakfast, lunch, merienda time, starbucks (if it's payday)... hehehe. This is why I've gained 5 lbs. because of the constant eating, eating and eating. Har! Har! And of course, who wouldn't miss our pictorial sessions? It will be another adjustment for me, dealing with new people, new environment and keeping up with the task that will be assigned to me. I just hope that I could easily adopt to their working environment. This will also be my first time to work in an office wherein it is not situated in Makati. In my almost 5 years of working, it is always in Makati that I found a job. But now, it's time to say Adios to Makati and say Aloha to Ortigas. New travel route for me to take. No more cholorum (is that correct spelling?) shuttles, instead buses and trains now. Is that a song? hehehe... Surely, this is a new experience for me, and I'm sure I will be taking bigger responsibilities. Hell, yes! I'm ready for it... So Bring It On!! yeah baby!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment