Friday, April 18, 2008

CheQ Systems, Summer Outing '08 Part 1

As I have promised on my previous entry, I will be posting my summer escapades here in my blog. So here it goes...
Last March 29-30, we had our company's summer outing at White Rock Hotel and Beach Resort. It was a fun and enjoyable experience for each and everyone who attended the event. We got to relax and enjoy the sun and took pictures of the beautiful scenery that the resort has to offer. The downside of the Resort is that all there amenities and the things they are selling cost way too much. It's like 200% increase in every merchandise or food or whatever you wanna buy in there. For example, the Nivea sun block that cost around P250.00 in grocery stores, there, it'll cost you P900 bucks!!! Would you believe it? Is there gold inside that bottle of sun block? And for a single order of sandwich, it's P300 bucks. For those who want to drink alcohol, 1 bottle of Johnnie Walker was P16,000!! OMG!!! I wonder where did they get there price tags? Well, anyway I'm just so disappointed that I never get tha chance to avail of the Jet Ski and Banana boat ride of the Resort. As usual, it cost too much for just a regular employee like me. Hahahaha!!! Nevertheless, the important thing is that I enjoyed the trip and was able to explore different places like White Rock and some tourist spots in SBMA. I am looking forward for the next summer outing. Woot woow!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment