Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Papa dearest's 70th birthday

                                                                                 
As you all know for now, reading on my previous posts, I am a true blue Papa's girl.  And I am proud of it... I really love my dad so, so, so much...  So when he celebrated his 70th birthday,  I am happy and thrilled to share with you this milestone in my dad's life.

August 21 was the exact day of my father's birthday, but it was August 19 that we were able to celebrate it and throw him a party for his 70th birthday... His guest were his friends from our church and some of my titos and titas were there.  Woaahhh... I couldn't believe that my father is already 70 years old and still in good health.  I thank God that He has given him enough strength to get to his age right now.  It is so nice to see him aging gracefully and enjoying his life as a lolo to his unica iha apo Rica... hehehe.  My wish for my dad is for the Lord to give him more strength, good health and protection for his everyday activity.  So from all of us your children, Brian and Loy, Hazel, Glena and your apo Rica... Happy Birthday Pa!!! Labs you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment