Tuesday, February 15, 2011

our valentine date :)

Yesterday's occasion was all about spreading the love and receiving it at the same time. For me, this was my first valentine having someone to share it with... yiiheee! :) 
Prior to this day, it did not occur to me into celebrating this very commercialized day, as I was mending a broken-heart a few weeks back.  But after we've patched things up, I was excited for the day to come!  And so it came...
At exactly 12:00 midnight of 02/14/2011, my phone received a text message coming from him saying the simplest words a girl like me wanted to hear/read during Vday. But as sleepyhead as I am, I only got to read it in the morning. haha! I texted him back reciprocating the love thru text. The day had passed, around 5:30PM, I was looking for him in my gtalk chat but he was in offline mode. I thought he just restarted his laptop, so I just get on with my task in the office. I checked on him again at 6PM and he was still in offline mode, so I send him an email... still no reply :(  I was now a bit anxious if our date will push through or not.  I don't have a load at the time so I was compelled to go down and re-load to text him if our date will push through.  His reply was that he's now in Makati and that I always spoil his surprises *wink wink*.  It made me jump into my feet and rush to the comfort room to re-touch and "magmaganda" haha!  After braving the Makati traffic, he was able to make it in my office building carrying a box of 1 long stemmed pink rose and a gift, which by just feeling it was a teddy bear haha! sooo highschool!!! but I loved it ♥♥♥... 


And for our dinner date, we went to Greenbelt 3 to scour for a nice dining place. We stopped at Recipes by CafĂ© Metro that serves local cuisine, mostly given an interesting twist. 




We  ordered the Crispy Tilapia, Chili Prawns, Gising-Gising and Seafood rice. It was a sumptuous dinner shared with my love :) 









After the dinner, we had a little chit-chat and then he walked me to the terminal where my ride home is. End of story! haha... That was it, a simple gesture of showing his love to me which I truly appreciated and felt.  The smile on my face won't go away even if I'm already in my bed ready to doze off into  my sleep :) :) :)  Thanks again to my Dude for the Valentine gift and the effort that you've put through on that day.  So let me end this entry by leaving these 3 characters dedicated to My Dude... I ♥ U  cheesy! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment