Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy burpday Sis!!!


Today is my ate's birthday! She is a year older now, and I think a year wiser? yehesss... Anyways, today, she took her birthday leave from her office and plans to go to her review school earlier than her usual sched. But before she goes to her class, we plan to meet, have our lunch together and celebrate it with just the two of us. She pleaded for me to buy her a birthday cake from Cheesecake, etc. Huwaattt??? My darling sister, do you know how much a single slice of that cake cost? How much more the whole cake itself? Oh well, what can I do?... It's your birthday today!! :) Kidding aside, I thank God that He has given you another year to celebrate the beauty of life. I wish that God will continue to bless you more and more in every way. You know naman that I love you and that I'll always be here for you no matter what happens. You will always be my one and only ate!!! yeba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment