Monday, April 18, 2011

writer's block and holy week plans

These past few weeks have been tough on me in terms of my work schedule.  Our team was advised to work on a mid-shift schedule, that is from 3PM - 12MN and then after a week it was moved to night shift from 10PM - 6AM.  This is all new to me, I am not used to going to work on a different time zone on a daily basis and that is the UK and US time zones.  The reason is for us to have a better coordination with our QA counterparts.  That is why this blog site was left empty with no updates for a month, thus causing me to have what you call the "writer's block". Duh!!!
I can't think of any topic to touch base with and make a literary post.  But lo and behold!  Today, I was able to write and thank heavens, I am now back to blogging.  I am ready to type on my new upholstered laptop! YEY!!!  Anyways, for this post I would like to share my Holy Week plans.  No travel plans for this holiday :(  I will just stay at home, cook some spaghetti and have a dvd marathon together with sis and couz'.  Dude is going back to Cebu for his yearly vacation so no companion for traveling hehe... On these days, I hope to have my much needed rest and some time with the family and of course for self-reflection. 


Although I don't have travel plans for this week, I'm looking forward to May and June for our planned vacation.  For May, Dude and I are going to a 1-day tour to the historic Corregidor Island.  http://www.corregidorphilippines.com/index.html


 
 








And for June, our destination would be on Mindanao.  The home of Durian - the fruit that stinks but taste delicious for some but not for me haha!  We are going to Pearl Farm Beach Resort... so excited for that! Wooohooo!!!  http://www.pearlfarmbeachresort-davao.com/




Time to sweat it out the excess fats in my bulging tummy, arms and legs to look good for the pictures! haha!  Yeah baby, no rice diet na ito for a month and a half... I can do this! AJA!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment