Wednesday, August 10, 2011

beautiful in my eyes *wink*

The following are the things that I heart right now but costs a lot of moooolah for me to be able to have them in my  arms haha!  They can be classified to be in my wish list category for now since Christmas is already around the corner.  As if!!! lolz! However, I do own # 4 and 6 already so yey! 

1. Longchamp brown tote bag -  Need I say more? I'm just speechless with this bag, isn't she a beauty?  2. Ted Baker brown purse - I'm loving this classic look of a fine leather wallet/purse.  It doesn't have a lot of "kaartehan" in it's design.  Simple, clean lines but looks very sophisticated 3. iPhone 4 - For the longest time I'm making my way into meeting this fella'... but it isn't just happening *sigh*  Mapapasakin ka din mwahaha!  4. Fitflops walkstar - the comfort my feet are getting with this sandals is 100% and they look good on my feet too, totally a good buy 5. Gas oven - I love watching cooking shows on TV but the irony is I don't know how to cook.  Duh! but hey, it's not yet too late.  I can still learn it and whip up some gastronomic food with this baby in the kitchen.  Crossing my fingers! 6. 100 ml Lancome Miracle - although I already own this one, the liquid in the bottle is fast becoming empty haha!  Blame it on the rain 7. 13" Macbook Pro - who doesn't want to have this baby?  Everytime I'm in the mall or any electronic gadget outlet, I always always stop by to check on the price of this thing.  And it never fails to make me cringe upon seeing that hefty price tag.  Dang!  8 . Sundress - I love sundresses.  But they don't love me back because it don't look good on me when I'm on it pppffftttt!!!
                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment