Friday, December 7, 2007

My first post...

Hi there!! This is my first post for my new blog... I was inspired to create my own blog because of the things that happened in my life for the past 27 years of my existence. I just got into thinking what have happened to me all those years??? From my growing up years up to now that I am working and still single… huwaaattt??? hahaha!!! At the same time, I want to exercise the brain cells in my mind to think and write the thoughts that I keep to myself. Maybe, through this blog I can be able to enhance my creative, logical, analytical, mathematical and whatever kind of thinking that I can enhance… har! har! Going back to my life… uuhhmmm I believe that God has a path for my feet to follow, a plan for my heart to discover and a purpose for my life to fulfill… wow!! Deeeeep. And that is, my friend, I have yet to discover by God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment