Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Party '07

I miss my blog... I was so caught up with my new tasks in my new workplace here at Ortigas that I don't have enough time to update my blog. But don't fret anymore 'cause I've got it under my skin. Hahaha!!!Last December 21, we had our company's Christmas Party at Hiros Resto Bar along Macapagal Ave. near the Mall of Asia. We started late because the people arrived late due to terrible traffic. Imagine, we spent 3 hrs. on the road just from Ortigas going to the venue itself... hay! Anyways, when we arrived we had our dinner which consist of inihaw na pusit, inihaw na tilapia, buttered prawns, liempo, and other viand that I don't know the name. It was like a Dampa style, after dinner, I changed to our costume for our group presentation. I just feel bad that we only got 4th place in the group presentation. It's just that we practiced a lot for the past weeks, we put so much time and effort with that presentation, but then our best wasn't good enough... hahaha!! Oh well, other groups must have deserved the 1st prize. After our presentation, I changed again to a rockstar getup. Our theme for the party was rock and roll. Then, there was the band playing not the rock and roll songs, but the 80's songs. Hhhmmm... I wonder why??Well, the bottom line is that we all had fun and enjoyed the party. Only, I haven't won a single raffle prize... too bad for me :( The party ended at 2am. It's good that our company provided for the shuttle vans for our transportation going home so it was not difficult traveling even it's already late. Here are some snapshots of our party...



















No comments:

Post a Comment