Monday, February 9, 2009

my top 10 kilig movies


















Since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I don't have a date as usual... har! har! har!
What I usually do during this day is to watch romantic movies...  all alone in a room with a bag of potato chips.

I'll admit it, I'm a couch potato.  That explains my bulging arms and legsArgghh!!! 
Oh well, here is the list of my Top 10 Kilig Movies...

1. A Walk to Remember (2002)
- "Love is like the wind. You cannot see it but you can always feel it " -- Jamie Sullivan
- Take a risk. Dare to move. Love is a leap of faith

2. While You Were Sleeping (1995)
- "I'll see you when I see you " -- Lucy
- A story about love at second sight

3. 50 First Dates (2004)
- "Nothing beats the First Kiss" -- Lucy Whitmore
- Imagine having to win over the girl of your dreams... every freakin' day.

4. Pretty Woman (1990)
- "Edward? That's my favorite name in the whole world." -- Vivian Ward
- She walked off the street, into his life and stole his heart

5. Notting Hill (1999)
- "After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" -- Anna Scott
- Can the most famous film star in the world fall for just an ordinary guy?

6. The Wedding Planner (2001)
- His big day is her big problem.
- A romantic comedy about love, destiny and other events you just can't plan for.

7. A Walk in the Clouds (1995)
- A man in search. A woman in need. A story of fate.

8. Just like Heaven (2005)
- It's a wonderful afterlife.
- Love will bring you back.

9. You've Got Mail (1998)
- Someone you pass on the street may already be the love of your life.
- At odds in life... in love on-line.

10. Never Been Kissed (1999)
- She's never been hip. Never been cool. Never been in... Until now
- Some things are worth waiting for


If you don't have a date this Valentine's Day, I suggest you go on with the DVD marathon and watch some of this movies I've listed... I guarantee you, this will make and break your heart!!! lol   Enjoy watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment