Monday, July 13, 2009

to all the single ladies...this is a nice prayer :D

Dear God in heaven, Holy is Your name! Thank You for raising me up until this day. I have been very blessed to be able to know You, to be saved by You,
And I'm thankful for whatever I endure in this world so far - both the good and the bad. Because I believe that whatever happened, it was Your plan.

Dear God, today, let me utter this cry, this hope...God, this is my prayer...If this is Your will, let it be done in Your time. But if it is not, please show me Your ways...

God, You know my need of a life partner, someone, just one man, to be my husband...I need someone with whom I will build a family that will serve You everyday (Joshua 24:15) I need someone that when we both together, we will be more effective to serve You (Ecclesiastes 4:9). Since the beginning, You've said that it is not good for man to be alone (Genesis 2:18) And You know inside out every reason why it is not good for me to be alone. The passion to relate with the opposite gender that You have installed in me is so strong. I don't want to burn in passion like what Your apostle Paul advised us (1 Corinthians 7:9).

Your servant is weak and tired Lord. I'm tired of the searching process that I have endured since many years ago. I don't want to divide this heart of mine to someone not of Your choice anymore.. Therefore, please Lord, if possible, that the next one will be the final one. The one that You have provided for me. The one who fears You and put You as number one and I'm number two (Proverbs 31:30). The one who can accept me as what I am. The one whom I will love for the rest of my life. The one who will love me back in return (Ephesians 5:22-24)

We may not know each other at the moment. But when we meet, tell me Lord. Let me know that he is Your choice for me. Tell him Lord. Let him know that I am Your choice for him.Let the feelings towards each other grow.

So please God, when You finally let me meet him, let our future relationship end up in a firm decision of marriage. And our marriage receives Your favor... (Proverbs 18:22)

Finally, don't worry God, You will still be number one and he will be number two. And I believe that he will be fine with that.

Please answer this prayer in Your time. And give Your servant a heart patient enough to wait. And let him know of this prayer too.

I love You Father. Thank You!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment