Friday, December 14, 2007

Wish List???

Hhhmmmm.... What is it I want to receive for my exchange gift this Christmas here in our office with a minimum worth of P300? Can anyone give me an idea on what to wish for? hehehe... I don't have anything in mind right now. The wish list I have cost way too much than 300 bucks... arrgghh!! Maybe I'll just window shop later to check out what things I would like to have that doesn't cost that much. Also, my sister has an errand for me to do. She wants me to buy for her, her exchange gift in her office as well. Kumusta naman yun??? Well, I just have to understand her 'cause she doesn't have the luxury of time to shop nowadays because she is currently busy reviewing for the CPA board exam... way to go sis!! galingan mo sa pag re-review, kung hinde... 'la lang ehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment