Saturday, December 15, 2007

World Vision... Building a better world for Children

I have a friend whose mom is currently working at World Vision - Philippines. My friend keeps on encouraging me to sponsor a child by donating a sum of money every month. Through this child sponsorship, I can be able to help a kid to be sent to school, for his/her school supplies, and for his /her regular health checkups. This made me realize that I should be thankful and feel blessed that though our family was not that affluent, I and my siblings were spared from experiencing what these kids from World Vision have gone through. So, I promised myself that I will help and support this organization in anyway I can, in my own little way. By the way, maybe you’re wondering who is World Vision? World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. To know more about this organization, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment