Saturday, July 2, 2011

Travelogue: La Union

Ok, for the continuation on my previous entry, our next destination is La Union which is known for its waves.  Which explains my swimming attire for Hundred Islands, I'm wearing a rash guard because that was what I'm expecting in La Union, to experience surfing.  


But no no no!  It didn't happen :( It was not the reason why where there, it's because of the Pugo Adventure.  


What to expect in this place?  As what the name suggests, it's an adventure!  Expect for a thrilling ride on their three course zip-line, ATV, wall climbing, rappelling.  They also have a pool if ever you want to have a relaxation with your family.  For more information regarding this place, you can visit their multiply account here.

Here are some pix of the guys who did the zip-line and ATV.  


all geared-up and ready to take the challenge



Tin, kaya pa teh? hehe

the boys on their ATV adventure

GO Dude!

Jepoy
I didn't join the guys on the zip-line anymore not because I'm afraid or something.  It's because I was done with it.  I mean I've conquered the fear already during our Bohol trip, remember my post on that?  So I told them, we'll just go around the place and see the scenery and this is what we got.

the swimming pool, it was very inviting :)

at the pool, you can see the zip-line

they also have a hanging bridge


We were all having fun in the place because we've lost track of time.  By the time the boys were done with the ATV, it was almost dark already and it's time to hit the road again.  This time,  going to the summer capital of the Philippines - Baguio! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment