Tuesday, February 7, 2012

korea in my mind

I'm so happy that this day had come. I'm beyond excited for my next trip. This time it's in the land of the K-pop stars! I admit that sometime in my adult life, I was engrossed to those Koreanovelas being shown in Prime time TV. Blame it on the tear-jerking stories, the flawless skins of the actors and those oh so pretty backdrops/locations. They are so good in marketing their country maximizing all those beautiful scenery that they have. But most importantly, what I'm most excited about this trip is seeing, touching and feeling snow. First time ko bakit ba?!? haha!!! Since Japan is way too expensive to go to, Korea is the next best place to experience winter. Thanks to promo fares here and there we can actually go to the place for a cheaper price.  Wish ko lang na may snow pa pagdating namin dun kundi... I'm gonna cry haha! I hope to see snowflakes coming from above... as in yung umuulan ng snow! Ang saya siguro non di ba? Haaay! Oh well, wish us luck in going around the city with no Korean Tour guide to help us. But I know we can do this! AJA!!! :)

Below pictures are some of the tourist spots we will be going courtesy of Google.


Cheonggyecheon Stream
Changdeok Palace
N Seoul Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment