Tuesday, January 17, 2012

how to keep up?!?

How do you keep up with all the pressure and the demands of your boss?  Half of the 1st month of 2012 is already done but the workload at the office keeps on piling up and never seem to stop.  I feel like I'm under the gun to complete all the tasks in hand.  This feeling is not new to me but I can't help myself but to be disappointed whenever I fall short and can't keep up with the tasks.  



Once again, I'm  being reminded of what is in the Bible: "There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." - Proverbs 23:18

God is orchestrating the events in our lives.  He can see our future.  He desires that we put our faith in Him and not in our jobs.  Thank you Lord for your Word that I can claim and own it in my heart! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment