Thursday, January 12, 2012

the mac

So, I finally gave in to the urge of buying myself this super sleek, very mayabang-like and the most expensive gadget I owned.  Presenting, my new 13" Macbook Pro! Woohooo! Sushal! lolz!!!  
I remember the time when I'm still contemplating whether to buy or not.  I know I've saved up for this but will this be worth it?  Almost all the per diem that I've saved will go to this haha!  During the time I was in the store I had a chit chat with the sales man and he said that they currently have a promotion: 60 dollar slash off out of the original price, because the store will be going on renovation and that day was their last day.  Wooaah! not bad eh?!?  After the sales talk, it's now time for the decision making... to buy or not to buy!  After some thinking and contemplating, I finally mustered the guts to withdraw all the mooolah I've saved up just for this.  Pikit mata ang pagababayad ko sa cashier.  And then it was done! This baby is now mine.  I went home with a BIG smile on my face :D  

"The Mac" is now 2 months old, and I'm loving it.  I still have to  learn all the other features that comes with it so that I can maximize it's full potential.  As the saying goes "Once you go MAC you'll never come back! *wink*    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment