Thursday, March 29, 2012

...

I'm thinking of where this blog is headed to.  My mind is going nowhere in terms of writing stuff to publish in this little space of mine. I've been on blog break each and every time and I pity myself.  There are a lot of things that I want to write about, but there are no words coming out in my head.  So I just shove the idea and just forget about it.  But now that I have plenty of time in my hands for today being on sick leave... hah! I badly needed this leave.  Having Sundays as my only free day is something I am not thrilled about.  I know this is the life of a Consultant - late night, weekend and holiday work is inevitable in our line of job.   We're always in our toes to keep the client happy and proving to them that we are better than the other Consulting firm.  Hey, it comes with the package right?!?  Although I'm very thankful for this job, I'm still thinking if what I'm doing right now really makes me happy.  Am I doing it effectively and efficiently? Am I at my best here?  I wish I could have the answer.  However, doing this job for almost 10 years taught me a LOT of things:  Dealing with pressure, deadlines, accepting failures, doing things all over again, being responsible and owning a task, the sense of urgency and above all camaraderie.  I've met people of different nationalities and culture and I'm grateful to have met them and made friends with them.  Wow! 10 years is loooong man!  But the question still remains...  Am I happy?  I just hope that I could be able to find the answer someday or better yet stand up for the answer (because at the back of my mind I know the answer, I just don't have the guts to stand for it YET!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment