Wednesday, August 3, 2011

new sheets and lamp

Because of the non-stop rain we are experiencing right now in the Metro, I thought of buying my bed new sheets to go with this bed weather.  So last Sunday, I headed to the SM  Department Store to scour for a full fitted 100% combed cotton sateen sheet with two standard pillowcases to go with it.  This is what I've found and looks like in my bed now.  I love it!!! It makes my dreamland a destination to look forward to every night haha! 



And now for the lamp, I plan to buy a new lamp to put beside my bed.  Because sharing a room with your sister can sometimes cause a friction between us two if ever the light is still turned on while the other one is on sleeping mode.  So the solution is to buy a new lamp.  I am still in the process of hunting this baby but I already have something in mind, I want a floor lamp that look something like this :)  


or this...


Aren't they lovely?  But the question is, are they affordable??? Haha! So, whichever is cheaper will be the winner lolz!

No comments:

Post a Comment